JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Best Friend

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Anon
Yep that's so true. Vanessa is my best friend (well after Jesus). I thought that since she is a big part of my life that my blog should have some reflection of the Vester.
The person who knows all my 'secrets' and I, hers. The person who knows what I am about to say before I say it. The person who thinks along the same lines, laughs at the same jokes and the person who can always guess what I am drawing in hoola or pictionary. Although there was that one time I stole her sheep port...
There have been many nights that we have stayed up talking till the wee hours of the morning, often sharing the single bed in her room...surprisingly comfortable. Oh the funny stories I could share.

Here's a funny story....Vanessa and I were playing hoola and I was acting out a person. (Nadia Commaneci - the first gymnasist to recieve a perfect 10) Anyways Vanessa was going all around the answer, saying "gymnastics, polevault, perfect 10" etc. Then I said "no a name" and Vanessa was like (in a weird voice) "NADIA COMMANECI" And I'm like "YES!" and V-sters like "WHAT! I don't even know who that is!!!" lol is was so funny. We spent like 10 minutes laughing...maybe you had to be there. Good times!

I think that God puts people in our lives who push us to become better people, who helps get up when we fall down. Vanessa has always been there for me and I am truely blessed to have her as a friend.

Peace out

"A friend is someone who knows all about you... and loves you anyway."




Vanessa and Erin - posers


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home