JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Book Blog

I was reading K&K's blog today and they had this. So I thought I would do it too.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.

"The only person to make this argument was Lando Ndasingwa of the Parti liberal, but nobody supported his bold stand."
Shake Hands with the Devil: The Failure or humanty in Rwanda
-LGen. Romeo Dallaire.

Well...ok not as cool as theirs but good book none the less.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM , Anonymous SUE L. :) said...

    Erin!!!
    I like your blog. I should blog, it'd be good for me. Anyways I am so excited for you and your upcoming adventure!!! I'm so proud of you that you're taking on this incredible challenge and will be thinking of you the whole time you're gone and saying many prayers. I may be heading your way sometime next week but I'm not entirely sure, loooong story which will hopefully be figured out soon. Anyways, as for the car name, I vote you call him Chester!

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Jes said...

    Hey Kernel
    My sentence was lame:

    "They may affect a large number of people, such as the mine explosion at Westray, Nove Scotia, which affected the whole community."

    It's my Occupational Health and Safety book for a class I'm taking online. Definitely not interesting. So, I went to my shelf and got an interesting book (even though I wasn't allowed) and got this one:

    "Bart goes to the Kwik-E-Mart to buy ice for Homer's injuries"

    Much better :)

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Best regards from NY! »

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice site! »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home