JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Uncle Kip

On February 9th, 1998 I experienced one of the most devestating days of my life. On that day my uncle Kip was killed in a car accident near Iron Bridge. Amazingly enough my aunt Lori and 4 cousins; Hannah(8), Nathan (6), Thomas(4) and James(4) survived the crash, and are doing well today. I was devestated and completely crushed. But after a few months, some prayer and some good friends, I realized that my uncle was in a better place, and that God was still in control and that God still loved me!
My uncle was the coolest. He always did fun stuff with us. I have so many awesome memories of him, and I treasure those. Just wanted to let everyone know that I love my uncle and miss him, but at the same I know he is having a rock'n time right now!

"The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised."
-Job 1:21

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home