JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend at Camp

Hello friends
It's another monday morning, blah. The alarm came to quickly this morning so I hit the snooze for 40 minutes! AND made it to work on time.
This weekend I was at Galilean Bible Camp, working in the kitchen. Yes you heard me, in the kitchen. The kitchen rookies, Mark. S, Jeff. G, and myself were not the greatest in the kitchen and the phrases "Janet, what do we do?" and "Janet, where does this go?" could be heard for most of the weekend. But it was going pretty good until Saturday night when the hot water tank busted and we had no hot water therefore no dishwasher and had to wash like a million things by hand. With the help of some rock'n volunteers we got the job done in no time and were able to enjoy the rest of the night. I hit up the tube hill for some good times with Liz. We almost killed ourselves a few times, and my neck is a bit sore from some tumbling action but it was all worth it for the laughs!
So the weekend rocked and it was so awesome to see people I haven't seen in so long. Oh Brulie and Juice!
So I am off to work now, and today I plan on telling the boss that I won't be here for much longer...yeah not looking forward to that.
Peace out.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home