JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Back in the S-Dot!

I said some sad goodbyes and left Sault Ste. Marie on Tuesday morning. I forgot to stop at my mom’s work to say goodbye and remember when I was 30 minutes down the highway. So I turned around. This laps of judgment on my part set me back on my time schedule as I was planning to met with my good friend Jason Dunbar in Blind River. He is doing his teaching placement there and had his lunch break around the time I had PLANNED to be there. I arrived at the school 5 minutes before his class was to start. I was so encouraged to talked with Jason because he has friends that are going to be in Rwanda...in the capital!!! How cool AND he told me of me of some exciting news of his own...sounds like a road trip to Mexico! Whose in?
Jason also told me how much he loves to read my blog and how he is going to make some comments!!! Right Jason!
While in Blind River I also stopped at the local I.D.A. drugstore hoping that one Mr. Jeff Gordon...no not the race car driver, but another good friend. We had a nice chat in the pharmacy and I tried to convince Jeff and Jason that they should take a road trip to Sudbury on the weekend of April 8-10, my real friends would!
After leaving BR I stopped at the Wendy’s/Tim Horton’s near Espanola (or stinky town as I used to call it as a child). I was enjoying my spicy chicken when I looked over to see Nathan Mobach walk into the restaurant! I was so excited. We chatted it up and of course he got the invite for the weekend too. How fun!
So that was my adventure driving back from the Sault. Got to see 3 good friends, got some great singing and dancing in the car done and just enjoyed the time with God.

It has been brought to my attention that making comments can me hard. Ok well apparently Steph. B is just a wee bit slow. Below this post will be a line that says comments click on that...then click on post a comment...it’s pretty easy...and I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!

PEACE AND LOVE!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! (Can you read this? Is it working?) Uh Oh, better try again
    ~*~Steph~*~

     
  • At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! there we go, oh...you still can't see it, MAN! Why can't I do it?
    ~*~Steph~*~

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! Okay, It's working...so Erins blog thing is pretty cool...yup, she tells me a story and then the next day posts it so it's a major deja vu! Cya Friday to make some authentic Mexican fajitas (or some other kind of Mexican food)
    ~*~Steph~*~

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    Excellent...so Steph, now you've mastered posting on Erin's site...feel free to come over to da ASYlum's and post awaaaaaaay (after that you can post me some mexican food...thanks!)...
    Oh and Erin...I cant beleive you saw Nathan! Cool.
    K....loves from Taiwan! Peace.

     
  • At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey hey,
    gottal love this comment thing. Just wish i could my act together to keep a site going for me to get comments;) Your travels between the soo and suds are sounding more and more like mine hahah...full of stops! Love it!
    missing those travel stops..
    -Heidi 8)

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

     
  • At 3:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home