JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Home for Easter

Sault Ste. Marie has certainly been blessed over the last few days as I have been gracing the city with my presence. Ok Ok, so the city didn't give me a key or anything but I have certainly enjoyed being back.

I owe a special thank you to my mom, aunt Deb, and cousin Alicia, who so graciously and talentedly made me some skirts and wraps for Africa. MERCI!

On thursday Sue. L and I went back to the ol' stomping grounds at SJD. It was great to see the few teacher we still knew. But we both commented on how old we felt being back. We also saw a friend we went to high school with who was doing his teaching placement at the Dunn. It brought back a lot of fond memories of highschool and how much fun I had. On friday night a few of us caught up for pizza and conversation. We stayed up talking till 1am. I was dead tired but I LOVED hanging with those girls! I had a great time.

Today we went to my aunt Lori's. It's been a while since I have seen them but they are so awesome. I love going to there house cause my aunt is so cool. My most favourite uncle, uncle Kip died in 98' in a car accident and my amazing aunt has done an awesome job with my cousins (along with uncle David). She gave me a journal and it had a really nice letter in it. It was great:)

Tomorrow I do a small presentation at St. John's. Should go ok. It only has to be about 5-10mins so I can handle it. Then Monday I will just relax and Tuesday I head back to Sudbury. I'm going to stop in Blind River and catch up with a friend, which will be quite exciting and then off to bible study for tuesday night. Good times!

Well I am outs, peace and love my friends!

p.s. 18 days till I leave!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home