JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2005

My DEEPEST apologises

My Faithful Readers
I owe you a big apology for I have been slacking much to long and have left you aching for an update. Here it is finally, you can now sleep at night
Ok so maybe you haven't been missing the blog that much but I am sorry I haven't been writing. Things are going great but very busy. I leave for Africa in less than a month. WOW! So much to do in so little time. Let me update you quickly on some things.
Work - Not! Haha ok what does that mean well my contracted ended and I am no longer with Wallbridge. I had good times there and I miss the people but it's so nice to be free to get things done for Africa. Mike and I worked together on my last day and had fun. Looking back we had some really fun and interesting times. BUT, let me tell you how nice it is to sleep in...umm well it's nice!
Money raising is going very well. Since I started asking for funds about 2 weeks ago God has given me over half of my funds for my trip. I have just over $5000.00 I have teared up more than a few times because of the generousity of people. For those of you who have given your gifts have not gone unnoticed and are VERY much appreciated...your treasures are in heaven!
Trip prep, well my shots are all taken care off and I have some things ready but this will take up a big chunk of my time. I need to get hiking shoes and capries and skirts and yeah lots of stuff. Where does the time go!
So things are going fairly well. If I stay on top of things they will go just fine.

Today I spent the day with Dale going shopping and getting his car fixed...very productive...well on his side! On a totally awesome note, the Cambrian woman's volleyball team came home from Nationals with a BRONZE medal! The medal could have been a different one but during the semi final that they were winning they lost a middle and had to play the game with out her. A new line up and some bad calls made the difference. But girls I am so proud of you! Take pride in your HUGE accomplishments, and don't think about the "what ifs" (I've been there and I know it's hard) but you have accomplished great things and there is more in store for you!

Things continue to go well at the Verduyn's. Rhuen is freak'n huge...that boy is growing so fast, he's so cute too! I love my boys. It's going to be so hard to leave them. They are my brothers. Kelly and I have gotten very close. She is like a sister to me and I love her. Speaking of family I get to see my soon!!! I am so excited! It will probably be the last time before I leave that I will go home. So it's really hard too. I am truly blessed for the family God has given me and I know that I don't tell them or show them how much I truly love and value them! So family I love you and I wouldn't trade you for any family in the world. You have given me so much. I have grown up happy and healthy and I have something alot of people don't...I like myself! I know that I can always be a better person and there are MANY things I need to improve on but I like who I have become and I like me. Thanks mom and dad!!!

OK well I am going to try to be more dilagent on my blogs and keep the updates...mmm updated. Alright peace and love,
Sperin