JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2005

Contacting Sperin in Rwanda

Just for your information there will be 4 ways that you can hear about my adventures and trials in Africa

Mailing Address:
Erin Nisbett C/O Evelyn Zimulinda P.O. Box 7219 Kigali Rwanda East Africa

Phone Number(this is my personal phone, but I don't know how I will remember all those numbers!):
011 250 0867 1337
*apparently using phone cards is the best method and the "CiCi" card is supposed to be the best. And how cool would you be if you were like "oh I just gotta call AFRICA!" I know you all want to

Email:
championchester@hotmail.com
And of course the blog:
www.sperin.blogspot.com

I’d love to hear from you and I will do my best to write back.
Peace and love!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sperin! I love how you subtley make two blogs about how to contact you...you're really gonna love those Old Navy gift packages arent you? LoL! The postgae will cost more than the product! hahaha, Well, I love you and I'm excited to hear about all the amazing things God is going to do through you! May He bless you in outstanding ways!
    ~*~BTrain~*~

     
  • At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Theresa B. said...

    CiCi is not the best phone card to call Rwanda...the long distance rate is almost $0.24/minute...if you want VALUE, go to: www.thephonecardstore.ca and enter where you are calling from, and where you are calling to, and it will give you the best price...the cheapest I've found is about $0.12/minute...that's HALF the cost...you want to find value, come to me...I've got an eye for value!! ;) I only know cuz I looked it up to call Sierra Leone...which normally it is almost a dollar a minute to call there, so definitely had to do something about that. SO yeah, check out the phone card store!!! :D BYE ERIN!! HAVE FUN! I WILL DEFINITELY TRY AND CALL YOU!!

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great site » » »

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it video editing schools

     
  • At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    portugal policythe sing bryan polandpolski portrait archeology independence least segregated plates
    lolikneri havaqatsu

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home