JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Monday, May 30, 2005

1 phone call, 5 times the love!

So your wondering how 1 phone call could bring 5 times the love...well I got to talk to my boys yesterday! It was SO awesome! Man I miss those kids. Kelly you rock thank you so much for that. I talked to Ben first, whose arm is healed up just nice and is almost done school, then Israel told me about T-ball and how fun that was. Aiden got a new bike and I can't wait to see him ride it, it sounds really cool. Hunter said the play went well and he only has a history test left in school. It was so great to hear their voices again. I really miss hang'n out with my little brothers, and of course Kelly. It was so great to talk to all of them. Thanks so much Kelly!!! and boys;)

So anyone heard of Rick Warrer...well for you "Purpose Driven Life" fans I have some kinda cool news. Apparently Mr. Warren and his team will be coming to Rwanda this July. Not sure how long but I will hopefully get to met him and his team. And I just finished the Purpose Driven Life today so that's cool.

Things have been a little more relaxing since the team left. I have settle back into my minstries. On saturday I went to the Intercontinental to chill'lax. Apparently there is some King in town and one of his wifes is staying at the Intercontinental and the other at the Novotel.

Well I am off to figure out how to teach english...hahaha. I pray all of you are well and that God will keep you safe until I can see you again. Until next time, I love and miss you!
Always Erin

8 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yay! kelly and the boys! that would bring 5X the love.
    erin we all miss you!

    nadia comoniche

    ;)
    hehe

     
  • At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Erin,
    only advice is keep their attention...and don't let them walk all over you :D once they know they can get away with stuff you're dead :)...as for teaching english...i'm not the greatest helper there hahaha...verbs are action words ;)
    If you have any specific questions let me know and i can TRY to help...go slow...but not too slow!
    love ya
    Heidi 8)

     
  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Ed Doerksen said...

    Erin, when I taught at a private school my favourite sentance to use to teach nouns and verbs etc. was: "The old man ran down the street and kicked the dog." the kids loved it, but you can change it to anything you want. It has all the verbs, nouns, pronouns, adverbs and etc. etc. etc. The nice thing about it is you can expand it.

    or, I just thought of this; Jesus put his hands on the little children and blessed them. Now that would have all the grammer you want.

    I'm glad to see that phone calls rock your world. It is really good to get news from home and from those you love and who love you. Most excellent.

    You take care and have a great week.

     
  • At 11:37 PM , Anonymous What is important to me said...

    I'm researching for What is important and this on Experience the Charm is useful so thanks Erin. Anny

     
  • At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I found some search engines.
    But i dont understand the type it.

    [url=http://levitra.bitrxdata.info ]levitra [/url]
    [url=http://webraindor.info/wiki/phentermine][b]phentermine[/b][/url]
    [url=http://carisoprodol.virtualrxenc.info][b]carisoprodol [/b][/url]

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work video editing programs

     
  • At 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Best flower for you girlfriend
    [url=http://levitrworld.info][b]BEST FLOWER [/b][/url]

    [url=http://soma.eneye.info][b]soma[/b][/url] or here [url=http://webraindor.info/wiki/phentermine][b]phentermine[/b][/url]

     
  • At 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home