JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2nd package, big surpise, violently ill...2 outta 3 not bad!

So it's been a busy 2 days....
Let's start with sunday when I was violently ill! And by violently I mean extremely violent! I think every half hour that night I was visiting my friend John. I am fine now...well still a little tired but MUCH better. The bad thing about being sick sunday night was that we had something special planned for Jen.

Prior to Lindsay's arrival I had talked with Rhoda (from IT) about doing a special night for Jen. I was thinking like a 'spa' type night. But the wonderful IT people put Jen up at the Intercontinental for the night. (A VERY nice hotel)
She didn't have a clue. Serge told her that they were going to met a friend from Zambia at the hotel and when we opened the door the look on her face was priceless. She had NO idea what was going on. Hahaha. Even when we told her the room was hers she was like I don't understand. HAHAHAHA. We had a great time! Thank you so much Rhoda and everyone at IT for the help. It went great. Oh and one more thing...Lindsay and I took the oportunity to use the AMAZING shower...that is the cleanest I have felt in 3 and 1/2 months...it was incredible.

Another great thing...ANGIE BROHART I LOVE YOU!!! yews the wonderful Ang sent me a sweet package with CHIPS and chocolate syrup...Angie that was so awesome. I am so happy with it...a HUGE blessing (our friendship!)

Well the sun will be going down soon so we must get home. I plan on doing lots of blogs this week, as I only have 1 ministry left then I am done my work here...so keep the comments coming and I will try to post as much as I can during my last week here.

Love and Blessings,
Teacha Erin

1 Comments:

  • At 5:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home