JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Rain drops keep falling on my head...

I wish!!! I would love for the rain drops to fall on my head. Its been about 2 months since I have seen rain and I miss it desperately!!! Because it's the dry season I probably won't see rain again till I am back in Canada:( I have always had a fascination with water and storms. I remember sneaking out of my cabin at Galilean and meeting Heidi Blum on the washroom stairs to watch the storms. I think my love for water comes from my parents. Ever since I can remember, we always went to the family swim at the QE pool(now the John Rhodes). I love those times together at a family, I treasure those memories in my heart. I miss rain!

I guess since I am coming home soon I could let you know of my flight details. I will be flying out of Kigali at 6:30am Wednesday August 3rd, 2005 (Rwandan time). I have another 12 our layover in Ethiopia, then I fly to Frankfurt, Germany. After a shorter layover and an 8 hour flight, I will land in my beautiful country. I fly into Toronto at 1:30pm EST. I'm not exactly sure what will happen once I get to Canada (nothing like planning ahead I know) I do know that my aunt Eunice will pick me up from the airport and I will definitly spend thursday night with her. After that well...not sure. My aunt is either going to drive me back to Suds or I will bus it. So that's kind of the plan.

Lindsay is flying out of Toronto today and after travelling, layovers, and time changes she will be arriving here on friday late afternoon. So I only have 2 more sleeps at Evelyn's before I move to the lighthouse to be with Lindsay. I am excited to go but I will really miss Evelyn and the kids.

Well I think that's all for today. The server went once while I was typing so I wanna post this before I lose this. Please know that your prayers and love are being felt over here in Africa. I can't tell you how much they mean to me and how much I am grateful for them.

With much love,
Erin

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home