JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Diving Champ

WELCOME HOME MELISSA!!! That's right everybody's favourite hairy legged girl is back on Canadian soil. while I have yet to see her I hope to fix that problem asap!

Another significant event to note is my mom's birthday. I won't tell you how old sher is..cause I am not quite sure but I could figure it out if I wanted.

And Heidi now joins the great band of bloggers...you can check out her blog by going to the link on the right hand sid eof the page. By the way Heidi or should I say POT...calling the kettle black. I didn't see my blog as a link there...hmmm;)

Well I am off to soccer.
Sorry again about being a blog slacker.
Peace and love,
Erin

p.s. wanna hear about my new fav. class...yeah it's diving and it rocks!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Temujin said...

    I'm still holding out hope that some Ontario girls will be making a Western Road Trip.

    Hey, a brother can dream, can't he?

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    HEY!!ThanksErin!!IMbackinclackreadytoattack!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.LetsrideCORYaroundtillwecantridenomore.Peace.

     
  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~ said...

    Yeah for melis being back in Canada...I want to see her too...I miss her. As for being the pot...yes Erin I'm sorry I will have to fix that too hehe...Lo Siento! (I'm Sorry)
    So are you taking diving with Ron Larwood at LU?? I LOVE THAT CLASS!!!! that is seriously the BEST class i have EVER taken....I want to dive again sooo bad. Tell Ron I say hi will you for me :D
    Make sure you master that back pike..adn then we can do them together some day when i eventually come home with enough time to play in the OGP!
    Have fun with it...always look to the water..and whatever you do DON"T pull out mid dive!!! you will regret it!
    ok ttys

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home