JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Diving video....one more exam

Hey there friends
Well just one more exam left, man am I ready to be done.
Last friday we had our dive show so I thought I would post one of my dives...the inward...it's not as good as it could be but it's ok. Hopefully there will be more to come. Katrina's got a lot of good vids so maybe she'll post some...coughhinthintcouch.


Upload Video at DropShots.com


I have one more exam left, saturday at 2pm, then I am free!!! Oh what a feeling! I can't wait to be done. On monday I will head home to the sault for some good'ol R&R. Oh I can't wait. Sleeping, playing some volleyball, sleeping, hang'n with family and friends, sleeping...should be good times
Alright I am off to study.
Keep it real,
Sperin

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home