JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Monday, December 05, 2005

the end is near...

The end of this semester is right around the corner. I am extremely excited to be done and head home for christmas. This last month or so has been go go go and I am ready to crash and burn. I have exams on the 9, 15, and 17, a dive show and a paper due on the 16. Then I am done. I plan on heading home on the 19th and hanging out in the Sault till...not sure when. Should be good times. I already have plans to play some volleyball at the Dunn:)
And ps for those of you who love and care about me and would like to show you love then you should come out to our dive show. One of my classes is springboard diving, I know it's awesome. Anyways if you are in the sudbury area then head out this way for some good ol' fashion diving.
Peace and love
Erin

DIVE SHOW
FRIDAY DECEMBER 9, 2005
AT LAURENTIAN OLYMPIC GOLD POOL
AT 1:30 PM
~FOR A BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY OF ATHLETIC ABILITY~