JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Jesus

Well it's the night before Christmas and I finally decided to blog. I got a bit of time. You'll be happy to know exams went very well and I arrived safely home in Sault Ste. Marie on Monday. I have played a little volleyball, and done ALOT of relaxing! It feels great! I haven't really relaxed for my than a day at a time since I got back so feels awesome. Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.
And I also wanted to post a few pictures. I've been loooking at some of my old baby/kid pictures. I always LOVED looking at pics from when I was little...and still cute...so have a good laugh.
Merry Christmas
Much love,
Erin

Common you gotta admit I was pretty cute.

That's right I am giving my sister some of my food, I was so sweet! (I'm on the right)

My mom didn't like us very much....jokes jokes (its a fort)I'm on the right

3 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    Haha...you're such a geek! I love it though. Nice pics...you were a cutie! Not that you arent still...at least I'm sure your mom thinks so ;)

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Steph said...

    Awww...you were so cute...what happened? Hehehe

     
  • At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home