JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

44 days and counting

Well I guess it's about time for an update.
Things are going well.
Erin


HAhaha ok just kidding. Seriously though things are going great. Wedding plans are falling into place and more things are getting checked off the list. and while I have your attention if you have not sent in your RSVP card you better get on it (or face the wrath of Erin)
And while I am talking about weddings I wanna a say a huge thank you to Jeannette who made are beautiful invitations. Jeannette is great if anyone else is looking for someone to do things like that just let me know and I can hook you up. I recommend her 100%. She's great.
So like I said plans are falling into place nicely. We've started our marriage counselling and we are really enjoying that. We have homework which we both enjoy doing.

I really do want to write more but I have no energy and I just finished doing emailing and other computer things...quite frankly the last thing I want to see is a computer screen.
So things are good. Wedding is coming soon, we're excited, get your RSVPs in and we love you
Jason and Erin

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger  said...

    aweeeeee that picture is just TOOO cute ! haha . i miss you soo much . and i wish you and jason an amazing and blessed wedding. you to make an absolutly adorable couple. you'll have to try and visit lots missy. hehe. and definatly send me some pictures of the wedding <3 .

    well i have to go, but i love you tons and am egarly awaiting to see pictures after the wedding. byeeee :)
    xoxoxox
    God Bless,
    alyssa..* † ><>

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    niiiiice!
    :)
    love you tons!
    nadia

     
  • At 7:29 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    ahh, the sweet ring of a new blog. WEll done. Like the pic. Cant wait for the Sud visit.
    JOdy hug.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home