JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

20 Red Roses

I've been going crazy with the pictures but that's ok...you haven't seen many posts lately so enjoy.
Last week I was in Sudbury for 2 showers (only 1 I knew about...pictures and stories to come) But when I came home Jason had brought me 20 (BEAUTIFUL) red roses...for no reason other than he loves me. He's a sweetie. I love him.

They smelt SO good.

I just love them

The man of the hour

Pretty!

Well that's all she wrote.
Loveth Erin
p.s. 17 days

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoAH! I'm pumped!

    ps. I think we need some thong photos up no this blog...or at least send them to me!

     
  • At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Jes said...

    Lucky Girl! The roses look velvety in the last picture!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home