JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Happy Couple

Hello Friends
Ok so the only reason I posted this was cause I wanted to the change my profile picture and this is the only way I know how.
Also I'm looking for feedback on the new design...yes...no...barf??? Let me know what you readers think, after all I do it all for you!
Also when I was changing the blog I lost all the links I had so if you are no longer a link on my blog please tell me and I will add you again!
Love Erin

7 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    Ya, umm, change does not become The ASylum...I shall never visit this site again. Shifty eyes.

    (TIEVOLI...KEELSYREV)

     
  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

    I likey... except there's no apostrophe in "Stewart's." It's just Stewarts. Sorry to be an English major :)

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    good eye Margaret....good eye.

     
  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~ said...

    I love the fact you are a Thessalonian now..that is just down the road from my parents house now...we shall have to get together over christmas forsure!!! no excuses ok

     
  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

    a Thessalonian!!! Like a first Thessalonian or a second Thessalonian????

     
  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger Jason & Erin said...

    Acutally Margaret we prefer 3rd Thessalonians, but yes like that. Jason's cousin's uncle's grandfather's great great great uncle's great great grandfather was the writer. Not a well known fact.
    Peace
    Erin
    p.s. I fabricated this entire comment

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home