JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome Vanessa


That's right the rumours are true!!! Vanessa has joined the world of blogging. We welcome you with open arms into the club Vanessa.
It is a fun and fasinating world as you discover more and more tricks to do. I will warn you that it comes with a burden. A burden to keep your readers informed and updated. Sadly I have slacked from time to time and as a result readers like you have suffered as they try to learn more about my life, and use the blog reading as a procrastination tool. Take this responsibility with caution and respect, and fly little butterfly...fly!
You can access Vanessa blog by clicking on the link on the right hand side (labelled "Vanessa") or click here
Know I know some of you are thinking HYPOCRITE, she's a blog slacker. I know I know and all I can do it say I am sorry!
Alright enjoy the blogs
Love Erin
p.s. did anyone notice it was Vanessa the puppy in the picture...haha so funny and so cute, but seriously the human Vanessa does have a blog so check it out!

17 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    You said

     
  • At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    That you

     
  • At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    only write

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    a new blog

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    when you

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    receive lots

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    of comments.

     
  • At 5:46 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    Here are 9.

     
  • At 5:47 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

    Is this sufficient?

     
  • At 6:46 AM , Blogger Vboo said...

    eriiiin! i miss you and love you. thank you for the wonderful welcome into the world of blogging. hopefully i will not let you down....although it is inevitable. :S but i will try my darndest i will i will!!!
    love you love you love you and miss you!

    assenaV

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Jason & Erin said...

    Theresa
    I must say that I was super excited to read 10 comments...I appreciate your effort, other readers you'd do well to follow suit!
    Love Erin

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Anonymous theresa said...

    LOL! I know I'm a jerk! Sorry to disappoint. I knew you would be so excited to see so many comments, only to open the comment box and have your hopes shattered...shattered, I say! *insert evil laugh here*

     
  • At 8:57 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    ok slacker, let's get a blog up. Pft.

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Um the pot calling the kettle black are we? Vanessa too- you all need to shape up! *dissapointed*
    Julie-blogs-at-least-every-three-days-Howarth

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    Julie, you are the queen of blogging, it's true. But please don't look down on us meager peasants. I accept your apology :D

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It helps that I am not working and can spend hours each day thinking up themes and witty things to say...
    Julie

     
  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger Jason & Erin said...

    Ok Ok
    If we went by intentions I would be the blogging master. It's just so busy and I want to do some quality blogging...soon though soon.
    The Author

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home