JASON & ERIN STEWART

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Important Annoucement

I must first start this blog with an apology. It has been quite a while since I have blogged. There are many reasons, lack of time, uninteresting stories, facebook grr. But I figured I owed it to you to let you know we are alive and well. I also wanted to to make a wee announcement. You may have heard that many other couples are expecting little ones, so we wanted to let you all know that we, unlike the rest of the world, are not pregnant.

Life is going well here. I am enjoying married life very much. I think it helps that I have such an awesome husband. Other than work everything is great. I really can't think of much else to write.

I hope all is well with everyone
Love Erin

9 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger Kristin, Katrina & Nate said...

    hahaha...ooohhh you joker...you had me thinking you were preggo there for a minute!

    When you heading this way? Glad you guys are good!

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Jason & Erin said...

    I know I am hilar! Not sure when but we're hoping soon. WE MISS YOU!
    -the author

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger Shane said...

    Don't know how often you plan to blog, but I just wanted to extend an invitation to join a new blogroll: Canadian Crossbloggers. It is a blogroll for Canadian Christians... I'll let you read about what it is on the site. If you are interested, please email me - crossbloggers at gmail dot com and I will add you to the roll.

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger Elaine and Ryan's Adventures in England said...

    it's a good club to join Erin...and you did look awfully cute with that little one in your arms! Just something to keep in the back (or front) of your mind!!
    haha!! hugs! Elaine

     
  • At 8:20 AM , Blogger Asylum said...

    good post ... although, I will be expecting little pitter pattery feet sometime .... no pressure of course.

    K, keep smiliN!

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger barb michelen said...

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger barb michelen said...

    look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger Asylum said...

    Umm, it looks like this blog needs some updatinG...or has Facebook taken over your heart??

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

    hehehe...yes, you are in need of some updating!!!! You know that if you go an entire year without blogging your blog will be erased completely and you'll never be able to sign up for another again eh? Ok...almost believable but I went to far with the never being up to sign up for one again. Anyway, blog preggo! ;o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home